The Digital Resource Foundation for the O&P Community (DRFOP) is a non-profit organization with a mission to develop computer-based information resources and communication links for the worldwide orthotics, prosthetics and rehabilitation community. We are currently engaged in two major projects:
O&P/Rehab Humanitarian Database
A searchable online database that connects communities of need with the professionals and organizations that have the resources to help.
Search the database
Log in to update your organization's information
Contact us to include your organization, volunteer or collaborate on this project
An online collection of journals, books, reports and archived material related to orthotics and prosthetics, keyword searchable and available at no cost to users worldwide.
Search materials that are currently available
Background on the O&P Virtual Library
Contact us to volunteer or collaborate on this project
Contribute to help us digitize more materials
The DRFOP gratefully acknowledges the following inidividuals and organizations for making these projects possible:
- A. Bennett Wilson, Jr, and his widow Jan Wilson, for donating the collection of print materials that are being digitized under the O&P Virtual Library project
- Cheryl Langevin and Century College for their help in preserving, cataloging and digitizing the A. Bennett Wilson Jr. Legacy Collection
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons for granting permission to digitize the 2nd edition of the Atlas of Limb Prosthetics
- The Northern Plains Chapter of the American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists for funding the digitization of the Atlas of Limb Prosthetics
- oandp.com for donating labor and technical resources for all projects, and increasing accessibility by making them seamlessly available at their O&P portal site
For a more complete list or contributors, visit the Acknowledgements page.
Reasons to get involved with DRFOP
- You are involved with O&P and want to support the advancement of the field
- You will benefit from the O&P Virtual Library and the Humanitarian Database
- DRFOP is a 501(c)3 non profit organization, donations are tax deductible
- Your information, resources, donations and/or volunteer time are critical to success
We need your help to make these projects a success!
Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering or collaborating.
Visit our contribution form to make a financial contribution.